BE KIND. BE STRONG. BE FREE.
Click here to purchase.
We offer tiered payment options for all of our yoga classes.
- Lotus offers a “meet you where you are at” pricing model and yoga practice.
- You are welcome here.
- As long as we can afford to offer tiered payment options, we will!
- Please support our efforts in this regard by using the payment option that you can afford.
- We offer these options freely without attachment, and we hope that our community will be able to balance the payment tiers: with some students who can pay more doing so, so that others can attend for less.
- This tiered payment experiment can only continue if Lotus can thrive both as a business and as a community moving together toward a more inclusive yoga and mindful movement culture.
What do the tiered payment options mean?
- Sustaining Rate — This payment tier pays our basics: teachers and studio expenses. Please pay this if you can.
- Sliding Scale Rates — Use as needed: supported by Lotus and our student community.
- Pay-it-forward Rate — Helps to support our work offering sliding scale pricing.
We offer several payment cadences to meet you where you are at in your interests and schedule:
- Drop-in options give you flexibility!
- Only purchase when you are coming to class!
- These monthly renewing options can be stopped, adjusted or upgraded any time (for the next monthly cycle).
- They are for students wanting to commit to their yoga practice 1-ish or 2-ish times a week.
- Memberships auto-bill for ease.
- What if you want to go to more classes in any given month?
- You can easily pay for “drop-in” classes
- Or change your membership level / unlimited at any time (for the next monthly cycle).
- Monthly renewing options can be stopped or adjusted any time (for the next monthly cycle).
- For students wanting to commit to their yoga practice more than 2x a week.
- Depending on what else you are doing as part of your self-care and movement practices; students may get the most benefit from practice 3+ times a week.
- Unlimiteds can be a way to support your commitment if this is what you are aiming for.
- Unlimited are the most affordable option for those attending 9+ classes per month (or 2.25 classes a week).