BE KIND. BE STRONG. BE FREE.
WHAT WE OFFER
We provide a welcoming environment and a mindful, blended style of yoga.
All Lotus Yoga classes include mindful, intelligent teaching and sequencing. Our teachers are highly trained, and offer teachings from a blend of yoga traditions. We think of our offerings as a mindful and sustainable style of yoga practice that fosters a healthy and strong body, mind and spirit, over the course of time, for most humans.
- We offer many class options that are appropriate for beginners through seasoned practitioners:
- Many of our classes are open to all levels of yoga experience and offer stronger and gentler variations within a single class.
- Some classes offer a specialized focus such as: “yoga + sound bath”, "gentle yoga", "strong practice", "restoratives and meditation", "yoga and live music" and "yoga for stress reduction".
- Please see our class schedule for class descriptions and for specific class foci.
- Our yoga studio is heated to a comfortable temperature - we are not a heated "hot yoga" or a "power yoga" studio.
- We tend toward medium-speed to slower-speed flows in flowing classes.
- All classes include asana (poses), pranayama (breath work) as well as exploration of topics related to the other classical 8 limbs of yoga: ethical precepts, focusing techniques, relaxation practices, and meditation.
- Community Classes: with the option of a sliding scale rate for those in our community who cannot afford the full tuition but want to join us to explore the many benefits of a yoga practice within a welcoming community.
Our intention is to offer welcoming, well-rounded, noncompetitive classes where you are invited to practice in a way that feeds YOUR body, YOUR mind and YOUR soul over the long-term!
We hope to see you at the studio soon!