BE KIND. BE STRONG. BE FREE.
WHAT WE OFFER
We provide a welcoming environment and a mindful, blended style of yoga.
All Lotus Yoga classes include mindful, intelligent teaching and sequencing. Our teachers are highly trained, and offer teachings from a blend of yoga traditions. We think of our offerings as a mindful and sustainable style of yoga practice that fosters a healthy and strong body, mind and spirit, over the course of time, for most humans.
- We offer many class options that are appropriate for beginners through seasoned practitioners:
- Many of our classes are open to all levels of yoga experience and offer stronger and gentler variations within a single class.
- Some classes offer a specialized focus such as: “yoga + sound bath”, "gentle yoga", "strong practice", "restoratives and meditation", "yoga and live music" and "yoga for stress reduction".
- Please see our class schedule for class descriptions and for specific class foci.
- Our yoga studio is heated to a comfortable temperature - we are not a heated "hot yoga" or a "power yoga" studio.
- We tend toward medium-speed to slower-speed flows in flowing classes.
- All classes include asana (poses), pranayama (breath work) as well as exploration of topics related to the other classical 8 limbs of yoga: ethical precepts, focusing techniques, relaxation practices, and meditation.
- Sliding Scale Classes: We Offer Tiered Pricing for ALL Classes: We are experimenting with a tiered payment option for ALL CLASSES. We are a business and have many expenses that we need to pay. At the same time we are focused on offering yoga for all including those in our community who cannot afford the full tuition but want to join us to explore the many benefits of a yoga practice within a welcoming mindful movement community. We offer a tiered payment option including options to pay what it takes to run our business, a slightly discounted rate, a completely free option and a “pay-it-forward” option for those who can afford to pay a little more to help support our mission to offer yoga to all. Please help us continue to offer a tiered payment options by paying what you can afford.
Our intention is to offer welcoming, well-rounded, noncompetitive classes where you are invited to practice in a way that feeds YOUR body, YOUR mind and YOUR soul over the long-term!
We hope to see you at the studio or online soon!